About Me

My photo
Grieverjoe (Jose Alvarez) is NOT a whiny emo as his name would suggest. He's an IT student with a love for art.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hiatus.

If you're one of the 6 people who actively follow this blog, you, no doubt, have noticed that I've been absent for about two and a half weeks.
On July 14th, my cousin, Irving, was shot and killed back near my hometown in Mexico. We practically grew up together, and he was like a brother to me. I left for Mexico that following Monday, and spent the majority of the week down there with my family.
I've been back for two weeks, now, but haven't felt very artistic since then. I'm feeling a lot better, now, so you can expect some art in the near future. It hurts to know that my cousin is gone, but I need to get on with my life. After all, I have a daughter to look forward to come December.
So, thank you for hanging around, I apologize for the lack of updates, and sit tight while I get my shit in order.
In the meantime, have a Ragnarok Online Shadow Chaser I whipped up in ten minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment