About Me

My photo
Grieverjoe (Jose Alvarez) is NOT a whiny emo as his name would suggest. He's an IT student with a love for art.

Friday, February 3, 2012

John Marston!

This is a WIP. This is only a WIP. I don't draw from reference that much, anymore. I actually find it HARDER nowadays to do so, but the fine people at The Gunslinger's Lament featured one of my sketches (the John Marston-looking one.)
So, I decided to thank them by giving them a proper John Marston drawing. This is where I'm at.
The left picture is the reference picture, the middle on is a traced sketch (I do this sometimes to see how far off course I am) and the right one is my attempt, in which he looks like some kind caveman-monster-fish-thing that I will obviously fix before I can call this 'done'.

No comments:

Post a Comment