About Me

My photo
Grieverjoe (Jose Alvarez) is NOT a whiny emo as his name would suggest. He's an IT student with a love for art.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Eva redesign

I'm currently working on redesigning my characters, since I haven't touched them since my animu days (about 8 years ago). I decided to start with Eva, since she's always been one of my favorites.
This is where I'm at, but then, I realized that her fighting style is very mobile and jumpy (Tai Chi sword fighting style; think Xianghua from Soul Calibur), so a heavier armor probably wouldn't work very well. I need to switch her to a lighter set, though, historically, Generals always wore the most ornate and impressive-looking armors in their armies. This is where my brainstorming session stopped, so if you think of something, lemme know.
For reference, this is what she looked like, when I first conceived her, 8 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment