About Me

My photo
Grieverjoe (Jose Alvarez) is NOT a whiny emo as his name would suggest. He's an IT student with a love for art.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Taking a break

"Well, it's official: I'm getting transferred tomorrow."
"I see..."
"You don't sound very excited."
"I am, it's just that... well, I'd kinda hoped we'd get promoted together, you know?"
"It'll be okay. We can still be friends."
"Yeah... but you're getting transferred tomorrow, and..."
"...and?"
"...and you're going to a war zone. I'm afraid I won't see you again."
"It'll be okay."
"Promise?"
"Promise."

First sketch of 2013, done for my awesome buddy, Astrapho, :iconarcturian627: ,as part of my challenge at PK Forums. I tried to emulate her style, as well as try to do more storytelling through the picture itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment