About Me

My photo
Grieverjoe (Jose Alvarez) is NOT a whiny emo as his name would suggest. He's an IT student with a love for art.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Superhero costumes ideas

As I said in my previous post, I drew my wife's character, Laele, in her superhero persona. Kathy pointed out that she looks just like a regular Ragnarok Alchemist wearing a mask, and it's true: the idea spawned from the time my wife decided to put a simple mask on her character and call it a superhero disguise.
Keeping with the theme, I designed some superhero costumes for her, so that she'd fit in more properly with the superhero idea, and, of course, she picked the one that looks the most like her original Ragnarok costume.
Below are the costumes I drew for her, number 4 being the one she picked.
Which one is your favorite? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment